We are actively involved in the Toronto arts community by co-hosting and organizing various shows. Learn more about our events below (and get in touch if you are interested in sponsoring or collaborating)!
The Toronto Stationery Show (TSS) unites the community of stationery enthusiasts in the city and around the world. We are artists & businesses who are passionate about snail mail and paper related goods. Discover new and local makers during each event!
TSS is hosted by Q&A Letterbox (queenie's cards). We made our debut in August 2019 at The Great Hall and was visited by hundreds of stationery fans from across the city. This juried event features local and international designers and brands specializing in all things stationery and paper. To learn more about application processes and show details, follow TSS on Instagram and Facebook, and visit the official website for more info.
Hosted by queenie's cards and Sparkle Collective, the event is dedicated to showcasing local and international pin and patch designers all under one roof in Toronto. With the debut in 2017, the Pin + Patch Show continues to grow and has brought in thousands of attendees year after year. To learn more about application processes and show details, follow Pin + Patch Show on Instagram and Facebook, and visit the official website for more info.
THIS LIMITED EDITION PIN is available now! All sales go towards the event expenses. Thank you for your support :)
We love plush toys! Having created our own line of plushies, we know there are several other independent artists are also designers. We wanted to host this event in hopes of bringing toy makers together to showcase everyone’s creations. The inaugural event for 2020 was virtual due to social distancing restrictions. We can’t wait to see what everyone has to offer! Follow the Toronto Plush Toy Show on Instagram and Facebook, and visit the official website for more info.
- May 1-14: Virtual Toronto Stationery Show
- July 17-30: Virtual Toronto Pin + Patch Show
- Oct 22-23: queenie's cards Pop Up at Little Robot Friends
- Nov 13-26: Virtual Fall Toronto Stationery Show
- Oct 31 - Nov 13: Virtual Toronto Stationery Show
- July 18-31: Virtual Toronto Pin + Patch Show
- Apr 4-17: Virtual Toronto Stationery Show
- Nov 8-15: Virtual Toronto Plush Toy Show
- Oct 18 - Nov 7: Virtual Toronto Stationery Show
- Aug 23 - Sept 9: Virtual Pin + Patch Show Toronto
- Feb 11-16: Valentine Plush Pop Up! with The Littlest Gift Boutique
- Jan 11: Clearance Sale!
- Dec 14-23: Pop Up! Plush Edition with The Littlest Gift Boutique
- Dec 20-21: Pop Up! Flower Edition with Pine and Petals and byjessandgrace
- Dec 13: Magic Show with Rick Rossini
- Dec 12: Workshop – Intro to Brush Calligraphy with Grace Song
- Dec 8: Pop Up! Holiday Edition with Dayna Lee Collection
- Dec 7: Pop Up! Holiday Edition with Oh My Inspired and Edgar & Martha
- Nov 30: Pop Up! Paper Edition with byjessandgrace, Paper Plus Cloth, Paper Trail Diary and Sophia Rysinski
- Nov 23: Book Event with Carolina Cutruzzola
- Nov 15: Ukulele Lessons with Kristin Fung
- Nov 14: Ukulele Lessons with Kristin Fung
- Nov 4: Monday Morning Yoga with Toronto Yoga Co.
- Aug 25: Toronto Stationery Show
- July 27: Pin + Patch Show Toronto
- 2017-2018: Pin + Patch Show Toronto
- 2015-2017: One of A Kind Show
- 2015-2016: Etsy: Made in Canada
- 2014: National Stationery Show (New York City)