We co-host various events in Toronto and in our shop! Connect with us about classes, workshops, pop-ups or collaborations. We will get back to you if we see a good fit :)
- Oct 31 - Nov 13: Virtual Toronto Stationery Show
- Dates TBA: Virtual Toronto Plush Toy Show
We are actively involved in the Toronto arts community by co-hosting and organizing various shows across the city. Learn more about our events below (and get in touch if you are interested in sponsoring or collaborating)!
We love toys! Having created our own plushies, we know there are several other independent artists that also make their own plush toys as well. We want to host this event in hopes of bringing toy makers together to showcase everyone’s creations. The inaugural event for 2020 will be virtual due to social distancing restrictions. We can’t wait to see what everyone has to offer! follow the Toronto Plush Toy Show on Instagram and Facebook, and visit the official website for more info.
The Toronto Stationery Show (TSS) hosted by Q&A Letterbox and queenie's cards made its debut in August 2019 and was visited by hundreds of stationery fans from across the city. This is a juried event featuring local and international designers and brands specializing in all things stationery and paper. To learn more about application processes and show details, follow TSS on Instagram and Facebook, and visit the official website for more info.
Hosted by queenie's cards and Sparkle Collective, the event is dedicated to showcasing local and international pin and patch designers all under one roof in Toronto. With the debut in 2017, the Pin + Patch Show continues to grow and has brought in thousands of attendees year after year. To learn more about application processes and show details, follow Pin + Patch Show on Instagram and Facebook, and visit the official website for more info.
THIS LIMITED EDITION PIN is available now! All sales will help cover the non-refundable expenses for our cancelled physical event in 2020. Thank you for your support :)
- Nov 8 - 15: Virtual Toronto Plush Toy Show
- Oct 18 - Nov 7: Virtual Toronto Stationery Show
- Aug 23-Sept 9: Virtual Pin + Patch Show Toronto
- Feb 11-16: Valentine Plush Pop Up! with The Littlest Gift Boutique
- Jan 11: Clearance Sale!
- Dec 14-23: Pop Up! Plush Edition with The Littlest Gift Boutique
- Dec 20-21: Pop Up! Flower Edition with Pine and Petals and byjessandgrace
- Dec 13: Magic Show with Rick Rossini
- Dec 12: Workshop – Intro to Brush Calligraphy with Grace Song
- Dec 8: Pop Up! Holiday Edition with Dayna Lee Collection
- Dec 7: Pop Up! Holiday Edition with Oh My Inspired and Edgar & Martha
- Nov 30: Pop Up! Paper Edition with byjessandgrace, Paper Plus Cloth, Paper Trail Diary and Sophia Rysinski
- Nov 23: Book Event with Carolina Cutruzzola
- Nov 15: Ukulele Lessons with Kristin Fung
- Nov 14: Ukulele Lessons with Kristin Fung
- Nov 4: Monday Morning Yoga with Toronto Yoga Co.
- Aug 25: Toronto Stationery Show
- July 27: Pin + Patch Show Toronto
- 2017-2018: Pin + Patch Show Toronto
- 2015-2017: One of A Kind Show
- 2015-2016: Etsy: Made in Canada
- 2014: National Stationery Show (New York City)