Work with us!
We love collaborating! We believe that partnering with like-minded businesses builds strong relationships and introduces new audiences to each of our brands. This may include exclusive products, new projects, sponsorships, local events - so many possibilities! Our knowledgeable and experienced creative team is also available to assist with creating new and/or modifying existing designs, navigating the product production process, promotional services, organizing events, small business inquiries, and so much more. We'd love to hear your ideas!
Interested in collaborating? Please fill out this form
Note: We are not offering donations at this time.
Also see our Graphic Design + Creative Services overview.
Collaborations + Press Highlights:
- Huffington Post - Gifts From BIPOC-Owned Businesses For That Special Someone (December 3, 2020)
- The Toronto Star – “C7 old-fashioned paper cards to send this holiday season” (November 29, 2017)
- SHE DOES THE CITY – “MEET THE WOMEN OF ETSY: MADE IN CANADA” (September 18, 2017)
- Women of Influence – “MEET QUEENIE BEST, THE HEART AND SOUL BEHIND QUEENIE’S CARDS” (September 15, 2017)
- Toronto Life – “A head-to-toe guide to the coolest new Blue Jays gear” (April 5, 2017)
- Huffington Post Canada – “Funny Valentine’s Day Cards For Your Silly Sweetheart” (February 10, 2017)
- BuzzFeed – “29 Amazing Gifts You’ll Love Almost As Much As French Fries” (November 6, 2016)
- Lauren McPhillips, Style at Home – “Sweet and quirky Valentine’s Day cards for every situation” (January 21, 2016)
- BuzzFeed – “21 Times The Avocado Cult Lost It In 2015” (November 16, 2015)
- The Kitchn – “10 Mother’s Day Cards for Moms Who Appreciate a Good Food Joke” (May 5, 2015)
- blogTO – “The top 10 greeting card designers in Toronto” (November 26, 2014)