Adult/Teen Friends Face Mask (Central Perk)
To protect ourselves and others, we are working with our dearest friend Aimee Leptick from The Little Bird Designs to make non-medical fabric face masks to help our community.
We will be donating $5 of each sale to the Michael Garron Hospital Foundation. Michael Garron Hospital is our local hospital, and many of our staff, loved ones and customers have personal connections to this important healthcare centre (my daughter was born here and had to go to the ER when she was 5 years old, the team took such great care of us every time). We will continue to support front-line heroes during these unprecedented times. We're all in this together!
PLEASE NOTE: LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE. Our face masks do not replace medical hospital-grade masks. Please continue to practice social distancing measures and safe sanitation. For more information and updates regarding COVID-19, please visit your local public health website.
- Adult/Teen Friends Face Mask (Central Perk)
- Each mask is handmade and the fabric patterns of each style will differ. We want to prevent material waste as much as possible, and each fabric is printed differently.
- Face Mask material is 100% cotton (includes a layer of non-woven interfacing inside)
- Straps are 95% cotton, 5% lycra, and are adjustable to be tied behind your ears to fit any hairstyle or accessories (can be cut down to adjust sizing without fraying edges)
- Interior fabric is a surprise but coordinates with the print
- Handmade in Peterborough, Ontario by The Little Bird Designs
- Due to the nature of this product, all face masks are final sale (no refunds or exchanges)
Face Mask Measurements (not including straps)
- 5.5" tall at the tallest point
- 9.75" across at the widest point
- Wash before use, and again after each use
- Trim ties as needed to fit your face (the ends will not fray!)
- Machine wash with similar colours and tumble dry low, fold in half to iron out any wrinkles
- If washing by hand, carefully rinse twice to prevent inhaling laundry soap (or use an all natural alternative)